On today’s episode of the Spapreneur® Podcast, Ramona is interviewing the incredible Tanya Dalton. Tanya brings so many useful and thoughtful tips for finding your north star after dealing with trauma or a rough time to this episode. Some of our favorite things were when she talked about recharging ourselves to help others and the priority list vs the to-do list.
Tanya Dalton is a best-selling author, speaker, sought-after business coach for women entrepreneurs, and nationally recognized productivity expert. Tanya serves as a growth strategist for female leaders in the corporate and entrepreneurial sectors. Her 12-month mentorship program, The Intentional CEO, helps female entrepreneurs grow thriving businesses and thriving personal lives. In addition to having her book, The Joy of Missing Out, being named one of the Top 10 Business Books of 2019 by Fortune Magazine, Tanya’s podcast, The Intentional Advantage, is ranked among the top 50 in the self-improvement category on iTunes. Tanya is also the founder and CEO of inkWELL Press Productivity Co., a multi-million dollar company providing tools that work as a catalyst in helping women do less while achieving maximum success.
You can subscribe to the Spapreneur® Podcast on your favorite podcast app. Please don’t forget to rate and review.
- The world feels so busy.
- When you feel too busy to do the things you want or need to do
- Enough is a gross word
- Assess your mindset around success
- Give yourself grace during the tradition from old normal to post-pandemic
- Start mapping where you want your week to go
- Keep your north star clear and in front
- Will this matter in five years?
- Overwhelm is when we don’t know where to start
- Obstacles are opportunities
- The goals and opportunities have to grow and change with you
- Don’t create your life around a system – choose to be the center of the system
- Taking care of yourself allows you to take care of others
- There is no catching up on 2020 – instead, accept we lost a year
- Having a rough time gives you so much power if you recognize the gifts it brings
- Track the patterns in your life to see what’s working and what needs adjustment
- Five minutes with peak productivity
- The priority list vs the to-do list